- 1.5 USD ($)
We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in offering Fermented Cucumber. We use vinegar to pickle cucumber because it guarantees a sour flavor and acts as a preservative. Fresh and best quality cucumber is procured from trusted vendors to hygienically process at our processing unit. Cucumbers fermented by us are stored in glass jars and use as pickles. We offer this Fermented Cucumber at market leading prices to clients.
- Extended shelf life
- Source of vitamin C
- Easy to digest
- Acidity : 0.6 to 1.2 % (As Natural Lactic Acid)
- Salt : 8% to 15%
- Cacl2 : 1500 to 3000 ppm
- Packing : 180 Kgs in 260 Litre Drums
- GRADES :300+, 150/300, 80/150, 100/160, 20/60, 10/20, 5/20
- PACKING :180 Kgs In Food Grade Hdpe Drums 260l Barrel , 240lBarrel Both Palletised And Non Palletised. Also In 10 Kg And 15 Kg Pails.
- MEDIUM: Vinegar , Acetic Acid And Salt Brine. Also We Pack According To Customers Specifications.
- SHIPMENT: Shipment Will Be 15 Days From The Date Of Confirmation Of Order.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Day
- 15 Days
- North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia, Australia
- All India