- 5.00 - 6.00 USD ($)
Baby corn is generally harvested in mid-summer and therefore is available for only a few following months. In order to let people enjoy this vegetable all year around, our company preserves the vegetable to increase its shelf life. It is mainly preserved using salt brine, acetic acid or vinegar. Plastic pails or barrels are used for dipping baby corns in the solution.
Minimum Order Quantity
Packaging Size Available(In Kg/In Ton)
Packaging Type Available
- Medium - Vinegar, Acetic Acid and Salt Brine.
- Packing Details : 155 kgs in 260L barrels / 240 L barrels.
- Also in 10kgs or 15 kgs Plastic pails.
- Price : 1 USD TO 1.5 USD
- Shipment : Within 15 days from the date of Shipment..
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Per Day
- 15 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No.70, Mannarswamy Koil Street, Royapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600015, India